New Patient Paperwork
Upon entering the office, we have comprehensive paperwork for you to fill out. The paperwork provides us with information about yourself and your condition. You can download our paperwork, fill it out, and bring it to the office for your first visit.
- We, the doctors of Sacred Health Family Chiropractic, pledge to you, our patients, that:
- We will listen to you carefully so that we fully understand your concerns.
- We will answer your questions clearly and honestly.
- We will tell you the truth about your current health status and give you recommendations for care that provide the optimum solution for your long-term health.
- We will provide you with the education that you need to fully understand your condition and the program that we recommend.
- We will care for you as if you were a member of our family.
- We will use the best of what we know, to the best of our abilities to help you, your family and friends achieve a lifetime of wellness.
- We will refer you to other healthcare providers if we find that you have a condition that warrants care other than what we can provide.
- We will respect the decisions that you make in regards to your health, even when we do not agree with them.
- We will honor who you are as a person and the value that you bring to life.
Once the paperwork has been completed, you will have a consultation with the doctor to discuss your health-related problems, concerns, as well as potential treatment options.
History and Examination
In order to determine what your actual problem is, the doctor will ask you various questions related to your condition. Next, a number of specialized tests will be performed to determine which tissues are affected and to what extent.
Your specific condition may require us to take x-rays to either rule out more serious conditions or assist us in developing the most effective treatment plan for you.
Prior to leaving, patients will be given instructions on certain activities or procedures to be conducted at home. This may include ice or heat application instructions, avoidance of certain activities or positions, as well as home exercises and/or stretches.
Schedule Your Next Appointment
You will be given a convenient appointment time for your follow-up visit. Generally speaking, patients are seen within 1-2 days and are provided with a complete review of findings. Treatment options for your condition will also be discussed during this time.