Family Centered Care
At Sacred Health Family Chiropractic we believe in wellness and the maintenance of optimal health for our patients! We look forward to becoming your primary health care provider. We have the experience and expertise to assist you in all your healthcare needs!
Chiropractic Care has Proven Effective
for the Following Conditions:
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Athletic Performance
- Ear Infections
- Pre and Post Natal
- Auto Injuries
- Work Related Injuries
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Back Pain
- Infertility Issues
- Maintaining Pregnancy
- Premature Contractions
- Labor Pains
- Postpartum Depression
Pre and Post Natal Care
During pregnancy and especially, labor and delivery, a woman’s body needs to be as healthy and as strong as possible to prepare for the physical demands of labor. Dr. Logan, a father himself, has chosen to specialize in pre and post natal chiropractic care to ensure that our mothers and babies are the healthiest they can be! Periodic adjustments help ensure that all of the mother’s body systems are functioning properly, especially the reproductive system (ovaries, uterus, and related organs) as this is essential for a healthy pregnancy. If there is nerve interference to these systems it could negatively affect the mother and the developing fetus. Dr. Logan Brincefield, D.C will examine your spine for these subluxations that are causing nerve stress. The doctor will then correct them with a light spinal adjustment.
- We, the doctors of Sacred Health Family Chiropractic, pledge to you, our patients, that:
- We will listen to you carefully so that we fully understand your concerns.
- We will answer your questions clearly and honestly.
- We will tell you the truth about your current health status and give you recommendations for care that provide the optimum solution for your long-term health.
- We will provide you with the education that you need to fully understand your condition and the program that we recommend.
- We will care for you as if you were a member of our family.
- We will use the best of what we know, to the best of our abilities to help you, your family and friends achieve a lifetime of wellness.
- We will refer you to other healthcare providers if we find that you have a condition that warrants care other than what we can provide.
- We will respect the decisions that you make in regards to your health, even when we do not agree with them.
- We will honor who you are as a person and the value that you bring to life.